Natural cures for
Impotence, more commonly referred to as ‘erectile dysfunction’, affects around
1 in 10 men in the UK and normally occurs when you are unable to achieve or
sustain an erection during sex.
What causes impotence?
Impotence can be triggered both mentally (from stress, anxiety, tiredness or depression) and physically (medication, disease, hormones etc); however one of the main contributing factors to impotence is lack of blood supply to your penis.
Normally when the nerve endings in your penis are stimulated, neurotransmitters are sent between your penis and brain, causing increased blood flow to head towards your penis.
Yet in cases of impotence, either your nerves are unable to respond to this stimulus or more commonly, your blood vessels
cannot dilate enough to cope with this increased blood flow.
Your natural impotence remedy
There are a number of different remedies you can use on the market – vacuum devices, exercises, medications (Viagra) etc – however for a 100% natural treatment for impotence, penis creams such as Instant Performer are the best solution.
Formulated naturally from 100% organic ingredients (L-Arginine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pomegranate, Panax Ginseng, Hawthorn Berry Extract and Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract); these nutrients have been proven to assist in the synthesis of nitric oxide which is essential for dilating your blood vessels and increasing blood flow to your penis.
- Stay harder for longer
- Benefit from an increased sexual drive and stamina
- Achieve double strength orgasms
And this is all achieved without any risk or danger to your body!
Unlike prescription performance drugs such as Viagra, Cialis and Levitra, Instant Performer is 100% natural and free from negative side effects, meaning you can safely use this cream again, again and again without having to worry about endangering your penis or your long term health.
For more information about Instant Performer, visit www.InstantPerformer.com
Other impotence remedies
As mentioned above there are a number of other remedies you can use to treat impotence; however with many of them you will need to be careful as their risks can often outweigh their benefits:
- Vacuum devices – designed to increase blood flow to your penis by sucking air out of the pump and creating a vacuum, once erect a plastic band is placed around the base of your penis to keep it up.
As you can easily guess, this remedy is not only uncomfortable but can cause long term damage to your blood vessels if done too often. Similarly it is essential that the plastic band is removed from your penis after 30 minutes.
- Medication – from taking Viagra to inserting a small pellet into your urethra, prescribed drugs are very unpredictable in the sense of ‘when will they work’ (and when will they stop) and have been known to cause headaches, blue vision, loose bowels and in some cases even heart attacks.
Viagra for instance works by enhancing the effects of the chemicals your body produces when sexually aroused, ultimately increasing blood flow to your penis.
- Exercises – penis exercises such as jelqing have been found to not only temporarily increase the size of your penis, but also trigger increased blood flow. Originating for Eastern Asia, jelqing can range from 8-20 minute exercises which are designed to naturally stretch your penis, prompting increased blood flow and harder erections.
The results of these penis exercises which essentially train your penis are only temporary and need to be done immediately before sex for you to see the best results; however over the long term jelqing can help to permanently strengthen your penis and your erections.